Westies v Centrals

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Westies v Centrals

Post by Lachlan on Mon May 05, 2014 6:49 pm

A really great win yesterday. I loved the way we really took the game on in the 1st qrt. Our quick ball movement was a sight to see.

The second qrt was an arm wrestle.

I thought we played reactive footy in the third qrt. Our last qrt was heading the same way until the injury to Bricknell.

We do have a good side on paper if we can get them all on the park. 

I have been very critical of Adam Hartlett but his game yesterday was outstanding. This guy has real talent.
What we need from him now is a consistency for the whole. He is so important to us.

Milne as the plus one has been very good and his ball use sound

Webb and Nelson were outstanding in the ruck. I loved the way Webb used his body against Mabon the Centrals ruckman

Schmidt was best on ground by a country mile. Considering he had some health issues his game was simply outstanding.
MacReadie came back to his best form and we need him playing well every week.
Tuck always plays well. Stats don't tell you everything
Sad to see Bricknell injured he played another great running game.

Michael StIll is a very very important player to us as well. He is a genuine full forward that many SANFL clubs need.
He needs to stay sound and stay on the park this year so yet can see the best of this guy.

Hill will come in for the injured Briicknell

Well done Bloods. We must win this week against the crows
Lachlan

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan on Mon May 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Middleton has been quiet the past two weeks. However he has been playing mostly at Centre Half Forward 
Instead of full forward. At the present time I think he is a better player when he is playing closer to goal.
I think he needs to build A bigger tank and that will come with improved fitness then he can play at Centre Half Foward. At the moment he is doing a job until Hardy is available
Lachlan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan on Mon May 05, 2014 7:13 pm

FBI

Agree with you about Tom Keough he has been outstanding since moving to Full back.

I would still like to see Beech spend more time forward. He is a genuine Goalkicker
Lachlan

Back to top Go down

Post by testy on Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Kurt Thompson has to be a chance also, love the way he plays, he takes the opponents on with his attacking style.

Hayes if he recovers from his hamstring injury (not sure how bad it is) would also have to be considered.
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum