C BIRSS SCHMIDT HILL

HB GREEN MILNE EZARD

FB CAIRE THOMPSON KIRK

1stR WEBB TUCK MACREADIE

INT CARTER NEWELL DIJKSMAN

IN HARDY BIRSS CAIRE KIRK DIJKSMAN

OUT HARTLETT FIELKE BOTH INJ. SCHILLER NELSON JENNINGS

Kirk gets a game due to having too many KPP's injured

Nelson omitted his form has been very disappointing this year.

Newell has been lucky to stay in the side. He doesn't find enough of the ball
I have named him on the interchange bench however I think he should tag Lonegran this week

Hardy gets a game also due to injuries to KPP's

What do others think?
Lachlan

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Team to play Glenelg

Post by scorpion on Wed May 21, 2014 1:51 pm

F}......Ezard Hardy Silverlock............................................F= ...Fielke.......Hardy.......Silverlock
H/F}...Fisher..Beech..Birss...............................................H/F=.Macreadie..Beech......Stevens
Mid}..Schiller..Stevens.Newell...........................................Mid.=Birss........Schmidt......Hill
Ruck} Webb,Tuck,Macreadie.....................OR.................Ruck=Webb...Tuck.....Caire
H/B }. Green..Milne.Schmidt..............................................B=....Green.....Milne.......Fisher
F/B } .Hill Keough Thompson.............................................F/B....Ezard.....Keough....Thompson
Int...Nelson,Jennings,Hudson.............................................Int.....Nelson,Schiller,Newell
scorpion

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodntars on Thu May 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Here are the team

West Adelaide v Glenelg
Saturday 24 May - 2:10pm - City Mazda Stadium
TV: Seven

West

West Adelaide forward Aaron Fielke will play his 100th match when he lines up against Glenelg at City Mazda Stadium on Saturday.

Initially thought to be sidelined for at least a fortnight with a knee injury, Fielke has been named in a forward pocket for the Bloods.

The 25-year-old is the cousin of West Adelaide premiership great Grantley Fielke, who played 364 matches and kicked 255 goals with Bloods between 1979 and 1997.

‘’It’s nice to have another Fielke there isn’t it?’’ said Fielke, who made his league debut as an 18-year-old against Sturt at City Mazda Stadium in 2007.

‘’I’m certainly proud of what he achieved through his career and now I am trying to forge my own career here.

‘’It will be a proud moment, particularly seeing I have come through the juniors at Westies so it means a fair bit to chalk up 100 games for the club.’’

A versatile player who can play a variety of roles, Fielke – originally from Loxton - has taken great joy from assisting West rise up the ladder since making his debut.

‘’It’s been great to see the whole club turn around,’’ said Fielke, an employee at B.L Shipway and Co.

‘’At the start (of my career) we were losing a fair bit but now we have got things back to where they should be.’’

West coach Mark Mickan has rushed Daniel Caire and Andrew Hayes back for Saturday’s clash.

Both returning from hamstring strains, the experienced pair will play at league level without being eased back through the reserves.

Emerging midfielder Ryan Dijksman has been added to the extended interchange bench.

Key forward Mason Middleton will be sidelined for at least a month with a knee injury while ruckman Peter Nelson was dropped.

League
F: Fielke, Keough, Ezard
HF: Beech, Hayes, Silverlock
C: Schmidt, Macreadie, Schiller
HB: Caire, Thompson, Fisher
B: Hartlett, Milne, Green

R: Webb, Tuck, Stevens
INT: Carter, Newell, Hill, Jennings, Dijksman
IN: Caire, Hayes, Dijksman
OUT: Middleton (knee), P. Nelson

Reserves
Smith, Kirk, Birss, Hopton, Hardy, Johnson, Wong, Dijksman, Gallard, Jennings, Hudson, A. Anderson, Male, Scott, Hyde, P. Nelson, Favretto, Snelling, Schott, J. Evans, K. Nelson, Minuzzo.

Under-18
Ahmat-Watkins, Albanese, Creeper, L. Evans, Fairlie, Fitzpatrick, Gehiling, Kemp, Harris, Hentschke, Holliday, Lamb, Medhurst, Munn, Quinn, Stevens, Thunig, Trussell, Turner, Vick, Watchman, Westhoff, Zesers.
Bloodntars

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan on Thu May 22, 2014 8:19 pm

No Middleton,Still or Hardy is really starving  our goal kicking power.
Glenelgs ruck stocks aren't great therefore Webby needs to spend a significant amount of time up forward.
I thought Carter was used sparingly in the ruck last week.Hopefull  he gets a real chance this week

Hayes and Newell are 2 recruits who have been disappointing so far this year. They need to step up big time or they should spend time in the ressies.
Hayes' SANFL career is at the cross roads. He didn't nothing at Port last year due to injury and so far he has delivered very little this yr
Lachlan

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Fri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm

Congrats to Fielke on his 100 game tomorrow

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum