WEST v North

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WEST v North

Post by testy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:15 pm

bundy wrote:BIG deal we beat the bays how good are we,they have been beaten easily this year wait till we play them next time maybe different story. THE CLUB should hang there heads IN SHAME you have undone Andy's work in less than 1/2 a season.P#SS WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bundy, many people were calling for Collin's head in his fourth year as coach, the 5th year we played in a grand final and last year a preliminary final, now they all like what he did, can't work that out.
testy

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Me neither, i liked andys discipline across the whole club but i did not agree with mm's appointment he is old hat we needed a fresh out of footy coach, with todays knowledge.I think this could be worse than when Weed had us. Sad Sad 
bundy

Number of posts : 285
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls at Freeling
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by JCL on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:44 pm

What I don't understand is why Collins still isn't our coach when he wanted to stay. We were finally getting somewhere as a club and having on field success (admittedly not ultimate success but all clubs other than Norwood were in the same boat). I hold the board responsible for this decision and many other poor decisions - they should be held accountable. I won't be a member next year - while it's partly about what I'm seeing on field this year, it's more about having no respect/faith in those leading our club.
JCL

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by testy on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:23 pm

JCL wrote:What I don't understand is why Collins still isn't our coach when he wanted to stay. We were finally getting somewhere as a club and having on field success (admittedly not ultimate success but all clubs other than Norwood were in the same boat). I hold the board responsible for this decision and many other poor decisions - they should be held accountable. I won't be a member next year - while it's partly about what I'm seeing on field this year, it's more about having no respect/faith in those leading our club.

JCL, I fully understand your frustrations and after Sundays game I left the ground thinking that was the worst performance since the weideman days, and some of those were the worst I have ever seen in my 45 years of going to watch The Bloods.
Just take a deep breath about staying a loyal Member next year because without people like you who are very passionate about the club it would hit the club hard, financial members are what keep the club going. If we all departed then there would sadly be no club left.
testy

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum