WEST V PORT

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEST V PORT

Post by Second Team on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:02 am

Changes for this week.

Out --Green inj, Dijksman  and Hill.
In  -- Schmidt, Aaron Anderson and Schott or Homburg.
Second Team

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: WEST V PORT

Post by billrobs1 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Agree ST.

Unless Schmidt is a 10 goal player could we expect to see another belting this week.
billrobs1

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2014-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TAAARS on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:12 pm

I will NOT be attending the game against Port. Not because our performances of late are so pathetic and not because we will surly get flogged against them ( I remember the pre Collins days but hung in there) but because I WILL NOT PAY OR WATCH A BUNCH OF CHEATS! That is what Port has done this year straight and simple and the SANFL and OUR club has allowed it. Port will win the flag in a canter. What a farce. Boycott their games and send a message.
TAAARS

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by redandblack on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:31 pm

You'll miss watching the probable Magarey Medallist playing for $400 a game, TAAARS.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kick the thing backwards.
redandblack

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodntars on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Looks like only 1 change

In: Schmidt, A Anderson, Homburg
Out: Newell

Anderson and Homburg both named in the reserves.
Bloodntars

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Team on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Surely Newell would have been perfect for a run with role on Summerton. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Second Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blackandred on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Is Still playing?
blackandred

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:09 pm

scorpion

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by redandblack on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:39 pm

blackandred wrote:Is Still playing?

Yes.

Also Matt Schrek, a young lad from Gippsland will play with the Reserves this week.
redandblack

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Team on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:56 pm

League
F: Shaw, Harvey, Ah Chee
HF: Russell, J. Butcher, Bryne-Jones
C: Amon, Summerton, Sawford
HB: Biemans, Bruggemann, Stevenson
B: Z. Hawkins, Clurey, Krakouer

R: Haren, D. Butcher, Young
INT: Neade, Newton, O’Shea, Raikiwasa, Gordon
IN: Sawford, D. Butcher, Z, Hawkins, Raikiwasa, Gordon
OUT: Gray (Power), Logan (Power), Flynn (suspension)

When you look through the Port team one can only be unimpressed with their team. Besides a couple of good players they haven't really got anyone that impressive. West by 3 goals.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Second Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Why is the team named on the SANFL site different - and more accurate - than the one on the club's website and emailed to members?
aldo russian

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Because members are mushrooms.
bundy

Number of posts : 286
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls at Freeling

Back to top Go down

Post by redandblack on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:32 pm

In what way, Bundy?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
redandblack

Back to top Go down

Post by merrick on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:15 am

Bundy every West Supporter should not go to this game as we will get f--k-d over by the Sanfl and our coach who has destroyed this club. We are back to when we were getting flogged a few years ago. This must be bad for our young players who have worked so hard to get us in the finals, how come other clubs don't seem to have this problem like norward who lost so many players last year AND STURT, I might turn up just for the BBQ if its not raining. Don't blame the players.
merrick

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodline on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:42 am

I can't believe they have dropped Newell for this game, surely he would be picked ahead of Djiksman or Schiller, both who i have a lot of time for but are not up to league standard yet.
bloodline

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:05 am

merrick wrote:Bundy every West Supporter should not go to this game as we will get f--k-d over by the Sanfl and our coach who has destroyed this club. We are back to when we were getting flogged a few years ago. This must be bad for our young players who have worked so hard to get us in the finals, how come other clubs don't seem to have this problem like norward who lost so many players last year AND STURT, I might turn up just for the BBQ if its not raining. Don't blame the players.
Not blaming players.Just the coach he is hopeless.
bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by redandblack on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:42 am

While you're doing your usual 'sack the coach routine, bundy, you forgot to answer my question, mate.

redandblack

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:10 am

Well no asking members about afl teams coming in thats a BIG one to start with  Twisted Evil Not forgiving for that.New scoreboard that could have waited did members know about that they don't seem all to happy money should have gone on players.Love the club and you know that. but coach can't coach.Why can't the club put out some of there ideas and get some feedback from members.I am sure they will say get decent coach and quality players.I AM NOT THE BEST AT EXPLAINING MYSELF OR HAVING DEBATES BUT THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS.
bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by redandblack on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:32 am

Fair enough, mate, I never doubt your loyalty, but blaming the Coach 10 games into his first season isn't the answer.

Do you vote at AGM's? Have you contacted the Club with ideas or feedback?

I'd encourage all supporters to do that.

redandblack

Back to top Go down

Post by loppy19 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 pm

How about an annual members survey? Can be done easily online using Survey Monkey and would give members who can't get to an AGM a method to voice their feedback.
I get the feeling a lot of members are not happy with decisions and feel like they pay their money and are then forgotten. And TBH, pretty much any progressive sporting club do this already!
loppy19

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2013-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:00 pm

I am very new to the Board (3 months), and there are another 3 new members from the last AGM.  We all have the same goals as the members and supporters; to win premierships and to be financially viable, amongst other things.

I have a further aim, which I am sure is supported by all the Board, and that is to not only communicate with our supporters, but to value them and make them feel they are valued and belong.

I will follow through on the members' survey suggestion and hopefully get it up and running ASAP.

We've been through too many very difficult times, but I can assure you that there is plenty happening to achieve our aims.  We are already working hard on recruiting both key players and promising younger players.  Young Matt Schreck makes his debut in the Reserves on Sunday as an early part of this.

We had a late start to 2014 due to the changeover from Andy to Mark and injuries, losses and supsension didn't help, but we're working hard to ensure the rest of this season and the lead up to the pre-season is totally professional.

I take your comments on here seriously and will continue to communicate through the Forum.

I just ask for support for the players, coaches and administration to help achieve what we all want.
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:35 pm

redandblack wrote:Fair enough, mate, I never doubt your loyalty, but blaming the Coach 10 games into his first season isn't the answer.

Do you vote at AGM's?  Have you contacted the Club with ideas or feedback?

I'd encourage all supporters to do that.
At the moment all my enthusiasm is direct to the Freeling lawn bowls as secretary and on fundraising and sponsor committee,so if you are interested you can become a proud sponsor of our great club. PS. 10 Games to many.
bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by redandblack on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Fair enough, bundy, stick to Freeling then, that's your right.

Oh, some similar comments you made about Andrew Collins in 2012 (Grand Final year) and then in 2013.:

Sorry but if you can't coach you can't coach,and someone has no idea about coaching.Just a very good PR man.Surely the club can see how the supporters and MEMBERS feel about the shite style of game we are seeing put on the oval each week.!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes can't coach and has no game plan.That's my opinion as a paid up MEMBER.

I now think in the lead up to FINALS the club should reappoint ANDY as coach for another 3yrs,With all he has to offer we don't need another club to come in and try to steal him away from us.Unless it is the top job of an AFL TEAM.

No worries, we all change our mind, but I don't think it's 10 games too many   Wink
redandblack

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Yep your right how clever of you,maybe i should go back in time to see if you thought The Weed was a good coach and give him time as well but I'm not that petty. just blowing in the wind.I suppose that sponsor deal i put to you is out of consideration now.

Last edited by bundy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by testy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:13 pm

merrick wrote:Bundy every West Supporter should not go to this game as we will get f--k-d over by the Sanfl and our coach who has destroyed this club. We are back to when we were getting flogged a few years ago. This must be bad for our young players who have worked so hard to get us in the finals, how come other clubs don't seem to have this problem like norward who lost so many players last year AND STURT, I might turn up just for the BBQ if its not raining. Don't blame the players.

The last time I was at the club was Tuesday night for training and I can assure you that there was no sign that the club had been destroyed, by that I am assuming that you are including the players attitude towards training and towards the coach.
Far from it, what I saw was a full squad of players who have put last weeks debacle behind them and trained flat chat for the whole session.
We have had 2 bad defeats in 10 games (not including the ferals)
You weren't happy with Collins, you're not happy now so who should be coaching us ?

testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum