Bloods v Blues match report

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bloods v Blues match report

Post by testy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:42 pm

firstblood wrote:
merrick wrote:Is anyone having trouble loading this web site
We Apologize for the slow loading of the forum.. we have had a small server issue and hopefully back to full steam soon.

All good now fb, cheers
testy

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 am

Second Team wrote:I think it is reasonable to expect a player to ignore spectators abusing them from the stands but this guy was 30 cm from his face. You have a dickhead moving towards you, abusing you and you are supposed to be nice. Rubbish. If this guy did this out on the street he would have had his head punched in. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I think it's reasonable to expect someone in the leadership group to show leadership, rather than continue to transgress time after time leaving the side in limbo.
aldo russian

Number of posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by loppy19 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:22 am

Prior to the start of the season and when the eladership group was announced, I did post on here questioning the decision of Hartlett in the leadership group.
Still stands, a very good and valuable player that continually lacks discipline and lets his team mates down. Never recall Fergy doing these types of things as a leader.

Not saying the Sturt supporter didn't deserve what he got and more, just that EVERY player gets abuse at some time and they can't react the way that Harts did. Poor form and poor leadership.
loppy19

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2013-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Personally  Adam should realize that his feelings got the best of him and has let every body down
Club and Supporters
I don't think we have seen him play to his True Potential
My Feelings are he should be Fined,  Maybe his Match Payment for that day and Told LAST CHANCE
Unfortunately he will be looked upon by other Supporters and players to be a TARGET to upset
Knowing he has a short fuse which does happen now

Adam as you know there is only so much time in your life to play FOOTY
scorpion

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by captainblood on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:16 pm

On this occasion I believe Harlett's version of events.
The bloke was abusing him and in a moments reaction Hartlett hit the fence to 'scare' the weasel. The fence moved further forward  than he thought it would, hitting the moron. It was as simple as that.
It was an instinctive thing, Adam was gathering the ball to kick it in after a point.
There was no premeditation in his action,he was confronted by a' dill' and in a spur of the moment reaction that was designed more to scare than hurt, he pushed out with an open hand.

These idiots think they can abuse and name call with impunity because there is a fence between them.
Sure they yell from the terraces but this 'spanner' chose to get right into Adam's face to deliver his spray. I'm sorry but on this occasion he got what he deserved IMO. I may have done the same!

Adam can be undisciplined and he has cost us at times. On the football field he rightly deserves the criticism because his actions are sometimes deliberate and with intent. This year his performances on the field have been really sound,his voice is strong and he in the most has been a real general in defence.

Sure he must cop the suspension and make amends when he returns but his future should not be in question over this matter.
captainblood

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamo on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 pm

billrobs1 wrote:Good report
Good game.
Play better on a dead track.
Agree with comments ST.
Beech and Kirkwood (credit where due) must be in the mix for AFL in 2015. Ready made.
Hardness made up for what we missed in height.
They had fresher legs in the last qtr but we had the footy smarts that come from some accomplished footballers.
Great work who was ever managing the scoreboard..Harvey Norman must be delighted at how many times they were on the scoreboard after every score!!!!!
We have a bloody good list....most frustrating season ever!!!!!!!!

Harvey Norman is a great supporter of the club! Nick was the winning bidder at the Galla Auction for this to be done.

People don't see how much Nick and Harvey Norman as doing for the club!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RED BLACK 2015.
Jamo

Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager Timber Wholesale
Registration date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum