West vs Adelaide

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: West vs Adelaide

Post by Jamo on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:13 am

Mickion has lost me. Everything i heard from mates eho have plsyed under him at other clubs, all seems to be true.
Mickion should stick to being a school teacher. Great westies man. Poor coach in a fans eyes.

Its a hard life being westies fernatic. Just hope we win aflag while i am alive. Was not born to 8 years after thè last gf win and have to settle to watching us win a flag on dvd 1983.

But the board elected him and that's what we elected them to do, they must see something in him us fans do.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RED BLACK 2015.
Jamo

Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager Timber Wholesale
Registration date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TAAARS on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:29 am

Fair go Jamo. Mickan is doing a pretty good job in my view. We are now in with a chance of a premiership and playing a much better attacking style of game than that Collins defensive style.
As for Francis what do we all expect? Of course the school would demand he play for them, after all they are paying out $1000's in fees for him with the understanding that he be available if and when required. Westies would be no different if we were paying a player heaps and then he wanted to play elsewhere for a few games.
TAAARS

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:12 pm

Who would they be paying thousands in fees to?
aldo russian

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by TAAARS on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Ok I correct myself. Instead of charging his parents $1000's in school fees they have put him on a scholarship and forgo the fees as long as he plays for the school when required.
TAAARS

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Mypaspective on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:56 pm

You've got to be kidding Jamo, Outrageous comments.

Go have another drink.
Mypaspective

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2015-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by captainblood on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Sorry Jamo can't agree. We are playing the most attacking and aggressive football I've seen in a long while. Playing young kids and our discipline and fitness has been exceptional.
captainblood

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:09 pm

TAAARS wrote:Ok I correct myself. Instead of charging his parents $1000's in school fees they have put him on a scholarship and forgo the fees as long as he plays for the school when required.

So isn't that the school putting its reputation ahead of the best interests of the student? And we're supposed to respect that? Or at least accept it?
aldo russian

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum