Ins and Outs

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ins and Outs

Post by ccrump on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:17 pm

all asie.
i still dont understand how our club voted for the AWFUL sides. we now need to watch 3 of our boys play aginast us.
the crows would have to b favs, they will win the premiership next yr and our ownwhos a bnf will play in it for them. who ever cast the vote for this to happen should apologise to every one
ccrump

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PMSL on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Second Team wrote:
Jamo wrote:
ccrump wrote:beach and keough ggone, it would free up alot of money!

Nope it has not, all players got a pay increase + the one signing. I  know the facts Smile feel free to try prove me wrong

Every person I have ever met that says ' I know the facts'  has clearly no idea of anything.

With all due respect Jamo, you are mistaken. With Ezard and Newell being the only confirmed outs at the time our drafted players were resigned, there would have been limited money available for pay rises. Stubbs had also signed on too.

Should the situation have occurred where neither Beech or Keough were drafted, the club would have had to come in under the Salary Cap with these players under contract.

As these players were drafted, their WAFC contracts become null and void, opening up significant room in the cap for replacement signings.
PMSL

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by beaglex on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:52 pm

PMSL wrote:
Second Team wrote:
Jamo wrote:
ccrump wrote:beach and keough ggone, it would free up alot of money!

Nope it has not, all players got a pay increase + the one signing. I  know the facts Smile feel free to try prove me wrong

Every person I have ever met that says ' I know the facts'  has clearly no idea of anything.

With all due respect Jamo, you are mistaken. With Ezard and Newell being the only confirmed outs at the time our drafted players were resigned, there would have been limited money available for pay rises. Stubbs had also signed on too.

Should the situation have occurred where neither Beech or Keough were drafted, the club would have had to come in under the Salary Cap with these players under contract.

As these players were drafted, their WAFC contracts become null and void, opening up significant room in the cap for replacement signings.

Confirmed ST!
beaglex

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:24 pm

From the SANFL website:

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/3287/

One or two recruits soon, according to Andrew Marks.
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Team on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Jamo wrote:I will take that a personal attach second TOOL! glad we have never meet then Smile

Personal ATTACH. I have no words. WTF.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kick it forward. It's the new game plan.
Second Team

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:18 pm

Lee Harradine wrote:From the SANFL website:

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/3287/

One or two recruits soon, according to Andrew Marks.

Well that answers my Question.  about recruiting we (Westies) must have some $$$
I only hope they are A grade players  that will be in our TOP 22 players  in the club
scorpion

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Team on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Sorry LAMO.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kick it forward. It's the new game plan.
Second Team

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Beswick on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Lets hope some cards fall our way - Recruiting is always in the lap of the gods - I know the football committee are doing their best and have many candidates they are talking to but so are every other SANFL Club - One advantage we have for the first time in years is we are recruiting from a position of strength - a premiership and 6 players drafted. That puts us in elite company when talking to potential targets.
Mark Beswick

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum