Annual Report

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Annual Report

Post by whispy on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:41 am

aldo russian wrote:Well testy I got a phone call from the club asking if I'd rejoin as a member for 2016, which I did then and there on the phone by credit card. About 6-8 weeks later I got another call asking if I'd rejoin for 2016. I explained that I already had. A few weeks after that I got an SMS urging me to rejoin for 2016. I actually rang and checked that my membership had gone through the first time. It's a well-oiled machine in there.

Now that's comical, it shouldn't be but you have to wonder what the heck is going on. Not to mention the restaurant, iv'e given up on dining there. It's a shambles, poor menu and high prices. They should visit at a few community clubs, take notes and see how they run a restaurant.
whispy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by testy on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:49 pm

I realise this is a little late,  but I need to apologize to the WAFC for my previous  post.
I have been a member and a volunteer for  many  years and let my passion get the better of me, stupid  I know, but it did and I apologize  for that. Lets hope we another year like the last, A PREMIERSHIP.
testy

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Richmond Rocker on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Can someone please update us on the proposed changes to the Club in regards to the planning for an extension in Peacock Ave.
Is there a $ figure for these renovations and what is the proposed revenue payback of the extensions.

Richmond Rocker

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:11 pm

It's early days, RR. We're just getting preliminary plans and discussing council approvals at this stage.

We'll be crunching numbers after that, but we're looking to get some light into the room and make it more accessible and friendly for patrons.
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum