The Grandstand.

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Grandstand.

Post by Second Team on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:47 pm

As I sat in the grandstand yesterday I wondered how much money we have lost this year giving away free seats for the whole year. When I go to other grounds I either pay 5 bucks or stand in the outer. Are we that financial that this is money we do not need. Maybe its a goodwill gesture by the CEO or just a missed opportunity.
Maybe we can get some charity to man the entrances and go halves in the money. We could even give someone a free membership for the year and have them stand there for 2 hours on game day.
I'm sure that we could find a way to spend the money. Maybe even give back some money to the support crew that was taken away.
100 seats at 5 bucks. $ 500 dollars a game by 10 games.
I find it a bit rich to get people to pay for a grandstand seat in their membership package and then have half of the Sturt supporter base sitting in their seats for free. Shocked Shocked Shocked

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kick it forward. It's the new game plan.
Second Team

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grandstand.

Post by Mypaspective on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:50 pm

Good point ST. maybe next year.

We need 4 people to do it properly & no one was interested this year. We tried early in the year to reach out with no response & had more pressing priorities at the time. (no CEO till Feb) Volunteers are getting harder & harder to find especially for menial tasks like that.

Perhaps u could find 4 people to assist us.
Mypaspective

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2015-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Team on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Mypaspective wrote:Good point ST. maybe next year.

We need 4 people to do it properly & no one was interested this year. We tried early in the year to reach out with no response & had more pressing priorities at the time.  (no CEO till Feb) Volunteers are getting harder & harder to find especially for menial tasks like that.

Perhaps u could find 4 people to assist us.

Maybe we could find 4 past presidents for the menial tasks of making money for westies. Shocked Shocked Shocked

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kick it forward. It's the new game plan.
Second Team

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mypaspective on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:27 pm

OK good idea. I'll ask a few.
Mypaspective

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2015-03-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top