Merry Xmas

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Merry Xmas

Post by merrick on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Merry Xmas to all you Bloods supporters lets hope we have a great 2018 season.
merrick

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Xmas

Post by Oldfella on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:18 pm

And the same to you mate and to all bloods supporters.

On a sad note again this year we have lost several club supporters and my thoughts go to thier families at thks time of year

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella

Number of posts : 396
Job/hobbies : Retired due to being certified mad
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:26 am

Merry Christmas Merrick and to all Supporters.
bundy

Number of posts : 315
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls at Wasleys
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MR BLOODHOUND on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:35 am

Merry Xmas Bundy. Heard you spoke to my mate Chris the other Westies supporter living in Freeling. He is also and ex Postels football player.
MR BLOODHOUND

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:33 am

On behalf of the club, I wish all supporters a great Christmas and New Year,

Let's get busy on this site.

A President's Message will be up on the website soon and there's some positive news in it, after years of hard work by many people.

Our club is on the way up.
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:13 pm

MR BLOODHOUND wrote:Merry Xmas Bundy. Heard you spoke to my mate Chris the other Westies supporter living in Freeling. He is also and ex Postels football player.
Yep nice guy. Cheers Mr Bloodhound.
bundy

Number of posts : 315
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls at Wasleys
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce cameron on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Lee Harradine wrote:On behalf of the club, I wish all supporters a great Christmas and New Year,

Let's get busy on this site.

A President's Message will be up on the website soon and there's some positive news in it, after years of hard work by many people.

Our club is on the way up.
Thanks for the best wishes, Lee. My extended family and I celebrated our Christmas at the club last night. Service and food were excellent. We had a great night.
I look forward to the 'positive news' and am hopeful of a high finish next year.
Go you Bloods. Very Happy
bruce cameron

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:05 am

From the website:

On behalf of the Board, staff and all at Westies, all the best for Christmas and the New Year to all our members and supporters.

We look forward to the new year with some solid achievements. Under new coach, Gavin Colville, the boys are flying on the track and there’s a real resolve to make season 2018 and beyond a time for us to be proud of our results on the field. Financially, after many years of hard work, we will be announcing a result that will please all West Adelaide people, with more good financial news to come for the 2017/18 financial year.

We have signed off on a solar project at the club, to be completed early next year, which will reduce our electricity costs and I thank our CEO, David Grenvold, for his excellent work on this.

We will be focussing on giving 100% support for our women’s football teams and also see an exciting future in making City Mazda Stadium and our clubrooms a welcoming hub for our extended local and multi-cultural community.

Our wonderful council, The City of West Torrens, led by Mayor John Trainer, continues to give great support, with an application for plans to revitalise and upgrade our football precinct and we will keep members up to date with progress on this exciting upgrade.

We never forget that West Adelaide is a family club and we thank all our sponsors, staff, volunteers, coterie groups, players, coaches and all who contribute to make West Adelaide the great club that it is.

Lee Harradine
President
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Merry Christmas everyone

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele

Number of posts : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Off topic im sorry but when does preseason training start again

Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella

Number of posts : 396
Job/hobbies : Retired due to being certified mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Oldfella wrote:Off topic im sorry but when does preseason training start again
Monday night I think

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele

Number of posts : 456

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum