Steve Morris

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Steve Morris

Post by Mypaspective on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:24 pm

For those interested, Stevie Morris has been appointed Richmondís VFL Captain for 2018. Obviously a great honour for him & very interesting to hear, from an interview on Richmondís website, that his future ambition is coaching.

Congratulations to a champion bloke who learnt his trade at the Bloods with the help of Colloís tough love at the time.

Obviously his solid family values set by Kevin & Jan have stood him in good stead.

Well done Steven we are proud of you.
Mypaspective

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2015-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Morris

Post by Thiele on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:38 pm

Mypaspective wrote:For those interested, Stevie Morris has been appointed Richmondís VFL Captain for 2018. Obviously a great honour for him & very interesting to hear, from an interview on Richmondís website, that his future ambition is coaching.

Congratulations to a champion bloke who learnt his trade at the Bloods with the help of Colloís tough love at the time.

Obviously his solid family values set by Kevin & Jan have stood him in good stead.

Well done Steven we are proud of you.
Well said

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by milsy on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:33 am

Yes a great man with good values.A reward well deserved.
milsy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:07 pm

I have rarely seen anyone work harder on the footy field than he did in the year he won our B&F. He just tried harder than anyone else, and for longer.
aldo russian

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Mypaspective on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Totally agree Aldo. For such a young man (19yo) when he moved here from Melbourne Steve brought a maturity & professionalism beyond his years.
I will never forget his game against North at Prospect when we won. He was absolutely magnificent. Regrettably he got reported that day but is hardness & constant rebound was amazing.

On reflection Collo recruited some really high quality young men to our club. Logan Hill & Ryan Anderson, the Caruso boys (Nat & Fort) & who can ever forget our multiple B&F winner & skipper Fergie.

It is great to see Hilly appointed Vice Capt this year & still playing solid footy for the club after that horrendous leg injury. I didnít think he would play footy ever again, it was a sickening break of both tibia & fibula. Logan is also a superb individual Isnít he???
Mypaspective

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:11 pm

I think Fergie might have arrived just before Collo. Nathan Brown swung him our way.
aldo russian

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Mypaspective on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 pm

Yeah perhaps so. They did build a strong bond as Coach & Captain.

Fergie played for him briefly at Williamstown before going to Richmond I think.
Mypaspective

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum