Disappointing

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappointing

Post by Bloodntars on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Just noticed on the other site in the amateurs thread that Shane Tuck was pictured in a Goodwood Saints guernsey. I knew this was on the cards as it had been indicated that he was heading that way when he left Richmond, but I was hoping that he would have 1 last year with us while his brother is with us.

Oh well not to be.

Hopefully we can keep Travis and at least get Davis, Russell, etc back to the club.
Bloodntars

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointing

Post by brodlach on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Doesnt say he has signed with them though. Is that Gary Ablett next to him?
brodlach

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodntars on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 pm

brodlach wrote:Doesnt say he has signed with them though. Is that Gary Ablett next to him?
I know but it isn't a great indication he is coming back to us. Yep it's Gary alright. Think He may be his uncle. Not a bad footballing family that's for sure.
Bloodntars

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Wonder if a jumper has been photo shopped on him
brodlach

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodntars on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Could be. Doubt Gary Ablett would come to town because his nephew had signed with an amateur league club he has no affiliation with.
Bloodntars

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:22 pm

It would be dissapointing but there is some good and bad news.

From the club...

The West Adelaide Football Club regrets to inform Members that Brad Mangan has decided to move back to Victoria following a one-year stint at the Bloods.

Brad was recruited from Werribee and has been a key player this season. Brad said, "I've loved my time at Westies but felt the need to move back home".

On a more positive note, both Scott Bricknell and Jonathon Beech have signed for season 2014!

Scott, a strong midfielder/defender, is approaching his 200th game for WAFC. He has played 49 underage games, 54 at reserves level and 92 at league level.

Jonathon, a key forward, 2013 State Team player and our 2013 leading goal kicker, is also approaching some key milestones in 2014. He has played 40 underage games, 17 reserves and 89 at league level. He is 4 games away from reaching his 150th game for WAFC.

We look forward to watching both Scott and Jonathon develop in season 2014 and hopefully both will play their 100th league game for the Bloods.
firstblood

Number of posts : 280
Job/hobbies : The light keeper
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamo on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Talk to Travis and BF dinner and shane said he would play for us if travis does not get picked up by the afl

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RED BLACK 2015.
Jamo

Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager Timber Wholesale
Registration date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum