West vs South

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: West vs South

Post by Lee Harradine on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:50 am

You're a good judge, cuban, Izak is nowwhere near ready for AFL and certainly needs to stay with us for a few years.
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TAAARS on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:37 am

Can't be long before he will be stopped from playing for us due School footy duties.
TAAARS

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeO9 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:43 am

Lee Harradine wrote:You're a good judge, cuban, Izak is nowwhere near ready for AFL and certainly needs to stay with us for a few years.
Lee, you know "they" take them (to the VFL) before they're ready for AFL.
LukeO9

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:45 am

Taars you are right but do not also forget the bloody australian u/18 championship ---- most will not agree with me but i do not care if we win or lose in the u/18 nor do i care for the afl need to see al potential draft meat in one place --- time for sanfl board to put sanfl league football as first priority instaid of secondary or is that thirdly to lesser grades

Rant over go in peace my friends

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella

Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Retired due to being certified mad

Back to top Go down

Post by mr o on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:10 pm

A really good inprovment in the last couple of weeks, hopefully we can work on our kicking so we can build a bit of percentage.
mr o

Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : kiln operator/music

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeO9 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Oldfella wrote:time for sanfl board to put sanfl league football as first priority
I totally agree.
As I understand it, AFL scouts are anywhere at any time and don't need such a confined forum. Also, this forum shows players' ability against other U18s, an unsound assessment.
U18s now form a significant component of senior SANFL teams, with their absence being a detriment to the competition.
From the players I've asked, all declared a preference to play senior SANFL over the U18 national championship/academy series.
LukeO9

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum