Budget

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Budget

Post by Hotdip on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:02 am

I saw in last week's budget an article on our president which was a good article the one question I have hasn't his brother been there longer than 23 years
Hotdip

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget

Post by Lee Harradine on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Yes, much longer. That didn't come from me.

Noel started before me, had some years off, but from start to finish, served 40 years, a sensational effort.

He was the reason I got involved and I owe him a lot.

I also asked for recognition in the article for Jason Thiele, John Dekruyf and Ditmar Laenger, but obviously space was a problem.

Rob Laidlaw did a great job with the article and is a real SANFL lover and a good bloke.
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:08 pm

A bit extra club history for those interested.

Club longest serving staff member ---- the late hall of famer and life member "Stud" Harradine 52 years
NOTE Lee and Noels grandfather

Second longest serving staff member ---- the late hall of famer and life member Fred Winter 51 years
My father

Third longest serving staff member i believe is a
a tie between Life Member Malcolm Maccracken and Life Member Noel Harradine 40 years respective

I am pretty sure that Life Member Lee "Lethal" Harradine is over 30 years now and still going

Think i fit in after these club greats at 30 years

After me i believe is Life Member Jason Thiele who is over 20 years now but considerjng his young age i confidently predict he will pass noth Malcolm and Noel by the end of his carreer ---- it is not a fit of fancy to suggest if all goes well that stud and dads records are in reach for this young club legend

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella

Number of posts : 336
Job/hobbies : Retired due to being certified mad
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Been at the club for 24 years. If wasn't for a meeting between my Dad and Oldfella I wouldn't know what I would been doing

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum