Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jake Wilson

Post by Wolf Pack on Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:26 pm

lol!
Second Team wrote:Wolf Pack can you ask a easier question. This website is not designed to answer direct questions.
Cue reply.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Wolf Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by ccrump on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Big losss
Wonder if the postting of a certain photo by the club played a part in thiss
ccrump

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2015-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Pack on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:40 am

Could be on the money ccrump..........
Two big losses with Wilson and Chris Burgess going to the Suns, but well done to him😁
Wolf Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Aside from and ignoring the obvious fishing post my line of thought at this time is the club is still negotiating with him (and other players) and when that is finalised then the club will make an announcement

I am ever an optomist and have seen in the past players actually return home interstate seemingly gone with no announcement but then the ongoing confidential negotiations have born fruit resulting in the player eventually signing hence waiting with hope for clubs announcement on way or the other

If the rumours prove true the we have lost a very good footballer in Jake who not only performed onfield but was an excelent team mate and clubman off the field. He would be bloody hard to replace as i cannot see an apparent replacement.

Whilst sad, if true its part of football that most interstate recruit end up going home to where thier own or wifes/partners family are. We as a club have be very graced by the amount of interstate recruit which have played thier league career out at westies.

I must be honest i do find personally that discussion of rumours etc that could potentially harm the club or even worse create difficulties with ongoing confidential negotiation questionable. Just stating my personal opinion

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella

Number of posts : 396
Job/hobbies : Retired due to being certified mad
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:23 pm

LOL i am genuinely honoured to be online and witness your first and last post as a moderator

Need to PM lee so he can show you as a new moderator how to lock  a message group bit disappointed with Lee for not properly passing on moderator training to you --- naughty Lee

A good post which gave me a laugh which my health presently was badly needed so again many thanks and  LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:21 pm

I have mixed feelings about the potential at this time for chris burges to be afl drafted at either level.

If it happens what a fantastic story and how courageous to come into sanfl and at end of season be up for afl draft with a good chance.

Just a wonderfull story and honestly like a fairy tale i hope that it has a great end for this young man

Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:10 pm

ST moderator, I love to see that

So Oldfella what is your “line of thought” if he stays in Adelaide and plays for another club?

brodlach

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Brodlach, my illness and health requires that i dont deal in "WHAT IFS" mate --- same as always when final sitution is known and confirmed then i will determine how i feel.

My previous comments and thoughts on his service to the club to this date remains unchanged by anything in the future

Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 pm

firstblood

Number of posts : 322
Job/hobbies : The light keeper
Registration date : 2007-11-11