richmond Oval home for crows female team ?

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

richmond Oval home for crows female team ? - Page 2 Empty Re: richmond Oval home for crows female team ?

Post by Oldfella on Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:54 pm

I believe that we are planning/provisioning the 3 games for attendance around 10K per game = total 30k attendance over 3 games.

Given from memory (help anybody) League SANFL games average attendance is about 2.7K then these 3 games represent the equivalent of 11 League SANFL games approximately.

All goes well is a huge potential Financial boost to the Club.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 668
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

richmond Oval home for crows female team ? - Page 2 Empty Re: richmond Oval home for crows female team ?

Post by Thiele on Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:55 pm

Oldfella wrote:From when I arranged for the Department of Transport to place signs on South & Richmond Roads the biggest problem is all types of street directories (electronic, online or hard copy) all retain the registered name with the relevant Government Department until they are notified and then then notify the street directories (electronic, online or hard copy) manufacturers who eventually change the name. --- Clear as mud hey.

Must look at signs next time I drive through to see what they say hmmm wonder if Club has requested Department to change --- now I am retired the Club will have to pay for the new signs & may not get it approved Hmmm.

Editted to add --- the other local signs were provided by Council so the club must approach them for change -- my only involvement with these was to act as negitiator for club with council.

This means that fans (other teams or rural) trying to attend a game just cannot find a listing for "Hisense Stadium" as it is listed in the various street directories (electronic, online or hard copy) as Richmond Oval.

Quote "I would think buying the naming rights does just that for the duration of the sponsorship" you are correct as I understand it.

Hope above helps if not ask away.
Oldfella I drive home that way after work. Yes they have changed to Hisense stadium on Brooker terrace and Kingston Avenue

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 533

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:56 pm

Thanks mate thats is good news

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce cameron on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:04 pm

Oldfella wrote:I believe that we are planning/provisioning the 3 games for attendance around 10K per game = total 30k attendance over 3 games.

Given from memory (help anybody) League SANFL games average attendance is about 2.7K then these 3 games represent the equivalent of 11 League SANFL games approximately.

All goes well is a huge potential Financial boost to the Club.

10K per match would be exceptional. It's our chance to shine. Let's hope we can get our act together.
bruce cameron
bruce cameron

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:09 pm

Agreed Bruce -- if we meet the challenges then they will stay in future seasons and that's great.

I heard that apart from a few training sessions needing to be relocated that the Crows have very limited impact on the West Adelaide side.

Seems a real win win situation but time will tell

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:06 am

I noticed that the Crows Facebook page has a promotion about their game at our home ground however the call it by its traditional name "Richmond Oval"

I have asked on the Clubs Facebook site the following "Given we have a sensational Sponsor who has paid for the ground naming rights "Hisense Stadium" will the club be taking steps to get this corrected so our wonderful sponsors are appropriately recognized."

As I previously mischievously posted "If I was the relevant Board Member I would be tearing my hair out and if I was the "new oval naming rights sponsor" I would be helping him tearing his hair out as well as realigning a few ring gears --- I am sure that the Sponsors understand a long time supporters mistake but from the Press or other professional? organizations is unacceptable".

Honestly think club is in a hard place on this basically a no win situation.

Critical we try to get the TV presenters to use the correct "Hisense Stadium" name

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:50 pm

I was at Castle plaza yesterday they were adverting the Crows game and it said Hisense arena

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:49 pm

The old girl came up well on TV today

Pretty decent crowd, hopefully the club made some decent coin
brodlach
brodlach

Number of posts : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:36 pm

Crowd 6,400

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum