Member Elected Board Member

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Member Elected Board Member Empty Member Elected Board Member

Post by bruce cameron on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:20 pm

I totally agree with you Lee. As members we need to elect a person (a) who wants to do the job and (b) who will have the members in their thoughts when making decisions. For all the Members who opposed the process of an appointed board this is the once a year vote/nomination that keeps us having a say in what happens within the club. If nobody nominates then we just roll over and say that everything is fine and end all conversation in regard to the board. I urge anybody that has a thought of going on to the board to nominate and let everyone know that they have nominated.
As Lee mentioned the last person on the board has been appointed by the board and not elected by the members and can still maintain the role that they are doing. The members still need to have a voice all be it once a year.
I repeat myself but this is the only chance we get for 12 months to have a say/make a difference
- Mikeme

After reading Mike's comments (above) from a previous post, I decided to nominate for the member elected position on the board. I have no idea how many candidates have nominated for the position, but believe it is important that as many members as possible have a say in this decision. As Mike rightly points out, if members don't participate in this process then we are basically saying we don't want a say in the running of our club. I believe I match Mike's points a and b. I'm not sure when the club will announce who is standing for election, but thought I'd be proactive and ask for members' support sooner rather than later. I was asked to submit a 500 word profile of myself along with the nomination forms. Please see below.

PROFILE – BRUCE ALEXANDER CAMERON
I have supported the WAFC for over fifty years, in which time I have developed a deep emotional attachment to the club. I care deeply about Westies and the people who support it. I am a strong advocate and supporter of the SANFL competition as it allows for a level of involvement not possible at the national level. I enjoy the match day experience and the camaraderie it fosters.

I am a recently retired Secondary School teacher, having taught English and History for sixteen years. Prior to this, I was employed in the manufacturing industry for over twenty years, most of which was spent in a supervisory capacity. During this time I developed excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Effective team work was also an important aspect of both careers.  In my teaching role, my performance and effectiveness were regularly monitored by myself and my line manager. Having my performance measured against KPIs would not be a new experience for me.

I have previously engaged in some volunteer work. I coached a special needs soccer team (St Ann’s) for five years and was a founding member of the Williams Syndrome Association of SA.

I have been married to Christine for 39 years and have four children, Steven, Paul, Emily and Sean. My family have patronised the club over the years, by buying memberships, merchandise and dining at the club. We have also hired the club’s facilities to celebrate special family events and fundraisers.

Although I have no specific business or administrative skills, I believe that I could be useful to the club as a conduit between the members and the board. As members are the club’s most valuable asset, their concerns and opinions need to be listened to. The recent forum was an opportunity for members to be heard, but this may not have been accessible to all. Having a board member with a specific focus on improving communication between the board and members would be most advantageous.

Members of the current board possess a wide range of business, administrative and marketing skills. I do not think that the board necessarily needs to increase its level of expertise in these areas. What the board needs is an elected director who can identify with the typical Westies’ supporter, someone who values being part of a common community.

I have read and understood the duties and responsibilities of directors as outlined in the Information to be Considered Prior to Nomination section of the Directors Information Pack. Furthermore, I understand that, if successful, I will be bound by the club’s Code of Conduct and will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
If elected, I will commit to doing my best for the West Adelaide Football Club. As far as I am able, I will also commit to seeking answers/clarification on any issues brought to my attention by members and supporters and of course will do my best to successfully fulfil any role the board might assign me.
Yours Sincerely,
Bruce Cameron

I humbly ask for your vote, if and when that time comes.
Go you mighty, fighting Bloods.

Member Elected Board Member IMG-0683
bruce cameron
bruce cameron

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Member Elected Board Member Empty Re: Member Elected Board Member

Post by Lachlan on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 4:30 pm

Bruce, I will be voting for you.
Lachlan
Lachlan

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 8:40 pm

You have mine too bruce, great write up.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by TAAARS on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 8:22 am

Likewise. Going on past postings on this forum I believe we share similar views about how a club should be structured and run. Good luck!
TAAARS
TAAARS

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 8:57 am

BRUCE CAMERON

Thank you for putting your hand up mate.

I am holding back my vote mate until the money arrives in the mail LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 694
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 10:24 am

Let me tell a little story as to why I think it's essential for Bruce Cameron to be elected to represent the members of our great club.

I had been a supporter, just like Bruce and so many of us, for over 30 years, without being involved at club level.  I then volunteered as a water runner and property steward and made a promise to myself that I would not become involved in any administrative position at the club, as I just wanted an outlet from work and to be part of the football side of the club.

That promise was kept for 25 years, time spent volunteering for whatever needed to be done.  I was eventually asked to be on the Board and agreed, quickly becoming Finance Director, a position I held for 5 years, which spanned a time of near insolvency to a time of reasonable finances, thanks to the hard work of many people.

When the position of President came up, I was presumably sufficiently well regarded as to be asked to become Club President.  Far from wanting the position, I turned it down, due to my work commitments. There were no other takers and I was eventually persuaded by my Vice-President to take on the role.

How I performed is up to others, but I can say that I approached it diligently, put football first, supported our Coaches, attended too many funerals, supported women's football and many other things.  I was not well regarded by the SANFL and a small group of people who have been on the Board and its fringes for some time.

Eventually, the club went through the process of changing its Constitution and that is history.  The full story of that process hasn't come out, for the good of the club, but I wouldn't like to see it repeated for this election.

After the change, I was replaced as President.  That's history and was the will of the Nominations Committee, which I have always accepted.  Being told by phone in a cold, dispassionate manner , without explanation or any personal follow-up, didn't sit so well, but that's also history now.

That's background, but what follows is why I will be supporting Bruce Cameron.

Posters and readers should know that after 2 months of coming to terms with what happened, I had a pleasant meeting with the new President, at my request.  I told Murray that the past was past and I was happy to help the club in any way.  Murray agreed, saying that the club would be fools not to make use of my experience.  I left, happy to put the past behind.

After that meeting and hearing Murray begging members at a Forum to put up their hands to sit on sub-committees, I applied to rejoin the Football Committee.  I was rejected. I continued on the Recruiting Committee and it was clear I was not welcome by one or two.

Puzzled, I've consistently asked why this attitude towards a 35,000 hour volunteer has arisen, with no feedback at all.  Obviously this has affected my health, after 30 years of love for a club and a family history of over 120 years service.  I have advised the club of my health situation and asked for feedback on many occasions.  Again, to my bewilderment, absolutely no response.

To continue.....Part 2, why we need a Members' Rep who is a genuine supporter.

Last edited by Lee Harradine on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 10:27 am

Part 2….

Of course, I now realise why there has been no response from a club which has always, up to now, been a family club which values its volunteers. Most of the Board is new and I have no problem with any of them and wish them success. Nick Karasoulas is a genuine West Adelaide man and seems to have done great work with sponsorship. But apart from that, there is nobody left who knows about the contribution or history of our volunteers, so there is no understanding and hence, no care.

We need someone who cares about more than business and I have no doubt Bruce will. About the club and its people. Everything he writes (and he writes so well), shows a genuine West Adelaide person with a West Adelaide heart, as well as an obviously very competent candidate. It should be said that if the recently appointed Board Membership member stands, I have no doubt she is also a very capable and no doubt very nice person also. We need people like her, but not being on the Board makes no difference if she wishes to continue contributing with membership. If she can only contribute if she’s on the Board, then I would be disappointed.

The other reason I would like to see Bruce elected is this: David Shipway made three major points at the Special Meeting. One was that we had to have a more diverse Board. What has happened is that one woman was swapped for another and our African Board Member, Dr Joseph Masika was also dumped. Joseph is now an elected Marion Councillor.

The second was that we had to trade better and to do this, we needed to have a ‘business Board’. Given that previous Boards had taken us from insolvency to health, I was surprise by this, but OK. We will see the results of that later this month and judge then.

The third, and major reason was that members would have the chance to elect one Board Member each year and there would be five appointed members. If the recently appointed member stands and wins, there will be effectively 6 appointed members and probably, if the same thing happens next year, the full Board would be appointed.

To continue finally.....
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 10:34 am

So, if there is an election, it will be a decision not just between candidates, but about the direction of the club.  We have a business Board, that won’t change and we all need to back it.  There is no point otherwise.  But we need a voice for members. We need a voice for football, not business.  We need a voice for caring, not meaningless mission statements.  We need a voice for those who remember Richard Hamilton, who idolised Neil Kerley, who thrilled to Ryan Ferguson, who knew the Guernsey numbers of players past, who knows what it’s like to keep turning up when we’re losing most weeks and who has been a member longer than 6 months.

So I’ll be supporting Bruce.

As for me, I’ll be getting on with my life, while continuing to support the Bloods, as I have done always.  I’m out of club politics totally, happy writing a book about the club, which will be for supporters and won’t be dwelling on recent events.

The Forum is obviously open to any candidate or their supporters.

Thank you for reading.  I also wish to thank all those who have contacted me and helped me cope over the past 12 months.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 11:25 am

I endorse the comments above by Lee, they are honest and open and I know well the toll it has had on him ---- Thanks mate

i have a similar background to Lee with approximately 37 years service (not all officially recognized as not on team sheets) as part of the volunteer football staff at League & reserves level but unlike Lee I refused to be part of the political side of the club Committees/Boards even though through my family connection and their friends I had a strong potential to be elected.

This choice by me was because I was volunteering approximately 30 hours a week to the club (including preseason training, 1 month off at Christmas) and I did have a family plus a demanding work life (6 days a week on permanent night shift). Also in many cases I felt other candidates offered the club more and as such I turned any of my supporters to consider those candidates-- I ended up finishing my volunteer work due to having Severs Clinical Depression which did not allow me to give 100% and the club and players were entitle to 100% so I stepped aside --- Club first always.

In regard to communication by President & Board, whilst I was openly against some but NOT ALL of the changes with the new constitution at the end of the meeting I congratulated the new President and stated to him that "the members have spoken and I accept that and will give my full support to him and the new Board as a Life Member" - I have tried to live up to that promise since then.

However, at the most recent Presidents member communication meeting in discussion afterwards with the President I offered to assist Membership by undertaking tours of the entire Playing facilities for existing Member, potential Member or Sponsors and other junior or interest groups --- a added role that I had been undertaking for many years -- the President and the other Board Member both expressed great interest and said they would get back to me in two weeks which was fair as there was a lot happening in their areas of responsibility ------- YOU GUESSED IT THERE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY NONE NARDA RESPONSE SINCE THAT TIME I am entirely comfortable that they did not accept the offer (obviously) but to get a short email/text message simply saying "thanks but no thanks at this time" would have been nice or probably more importantly the appropriate way to respond to a any Member.

For this reason and other I endorse the candidacy of Bruce Cameron and will support any long term financial club member who puts up his hand --- it is critical that we have on the board people who are West Adelaide supporter who understand supporters needs and are willing to respond back to members concerns

Last edited by Oldfella on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 11:31 am

Further to previous I feel in the fullness of time Member need to consider the following thoughts.

I believe that any person nominating for Member Elected Board Member should have been a continuous financial Normal Member for a period of no less than four (4) club Financial years at the time of closure of nominations or a Life Members.

Where a Member Elected Board Member cannot continue to serve on the Board during their term of service for any reason then whilst the President can nominate the replacement Board Member subject to it being a continuous financial Normal Member for a period of no less than four (4) club Financial years at the time of closure of nominations or a Life Members.

Further, where a President appoints a replacement Board Member consistent as per above (2) said replacement will be only appointed until the next AGM at which time the position will be called and a new Member Elected Board Member for a two (2) period will be selected by the Members subject to following;

A. If the retiring Member Elected Board Member still has a year after the next AGM (e.g. first year of two (2) term then that second year shall be offered to the other existing Member Elected Board Member as an extension to his/her term of service.

B. If the other Member Elected Board Member does not accept the extension then at the next AGM the club will call for two (2) Member Elected Board Member with a two (2) & one (1) year term of service on the Board. The elected person with the highest vote will be offered the two (2) year term of service and if that person declines then it shall be offered to the person with the second highest Members votes.

I will be discussing this with the club after the AGM has settles.

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 11:55 am

By the way, Bruce Cameron is the good looking guy on the right of the picture not sure who the old guy on left is LOL

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Wed 29 Jan 2020, 2:38 pm

Given, I and others have at times not received emails i offer the following in case anyone misses.

I have just received an email from club advising that voting for Member Elected Board position is now open Note, this includes availability of email voting providing email used is registered with club.

There is 2 candidates and their profiles are attached to the email. BRUCE CAMERON & MARTEINE EDWARDS. Both are extremely good candidates and it is honestly very hard  to separate them.

Whilst it is every Members right to vote as they see fit and I will in no way try to influence any Member in their vote nor is it my intention to do so (inappropriate for a Life Member in my personal values) I am happy to be open in who I will be voting for and that is BRUCE CAMERON.

One reason, but not all, for this is that given both are highly qualified Bruce has been a West Adelaide Member for many many years whilst MARTEINE has only been a Member since she was appointed to the board 2019. As mentioned in a previous post https://www.bloodntars.net/t830-member-elected-board-member I am working to get the Constitution of the two clubs changed to require candidates to have been a Member for 4 Financial years.

In regards to MARTEINE EDWARDS were she not to be endorsed by Members she can then be appointed to the Board as an additional Board Member (with no voting rights) under the existing constitution thus her skills need not be lost --- there is no reason this could not happen!

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Wed 29 Jan 2020, 4:29 pm

It's hardly in the spirit of having a member-elected Board member if that person is currently a Board appointment.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Wed 29 Jan 2020, 6:57 pm

aldo russian wrote:It's hardly in the spirit of having a member-elected Board member if that person is currently a Board appointment.

Exactly, it's stretching a promise somewhat. I also note that we've always been encouraged to have our say on the Club's Facebook site, rather than this site, but the Club has skipped over the Election article on Facebook. No doubt accidental, but perhaps they could put it up so members can debate it.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 11:36 am

I have asked the Club to start a Facebook topic on the election. It's the only news item not linked to Facebook for some time and I'm sure members would be keen to discuss it before voting.

As for the election, it's good that there are 2 good candidates, but I note Marteine mentions about juggling her time between full time work, 2 small children and football as a challenge. It seems to me that continuing to work on Membership doesn't require her to be on the Board, with the attendant KPIs, which involve a strong minimum time commitment.

I think we need a voice for members from someone who has been a member for some time, not just to confirm another appointed Board member.

I strongly support Bruce Cameron and wish Marteine all the best in continuing to work on membership through a sub-committee.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce cameron on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 8:31 am

Lee Harradine wrote:I have asked the Club to start a Facebook topic on the election.  It's the only news item not linked to Facebook for some time and I'm sure members would be keen to discuss it before voting.

As for the election, it's good that there are 2 good candidates, but I note Marteine mentions about juggling her time between full time work, 2 small children and football as a challenge.  It seems to me that continuing to work on Membership doesn't require her to be on the Board, with the attendant KPIs, which involve a strong minimum time commitment.

I think we need a voice for members from someone who has been a member for some time, not just to confirm another appointed Board member.

I strongly support Bruce Cameron and wish Marteine all the best in continuing to work on membership through a sub-committee.

Thanks Lee. I have just posted the following comment on Facebook:

I've been told by the CEO that this will appear either Monday or Tuesday of next week. I think it should be on here now. This would have maximised the time that members/supporters would have been able to comment. Of course posters do have access to the documents on the website. Although it would be inappropriate for me to comment, given that I am a candidate, I would like to encourage comment and urge every member to vote. Have a say.
bruce cameron
bruce cameron

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 9:31 am

Ben would be very busy, but of course this shouldn't have to wait until next week.  Murray has disconnected this site from the official website, saying that it's better to have discussions on the Facebook page.  Almost all other news items from the official website get put on Facebook immediately, so I can't fathom why this most important issue for members isn't able to be discussed on Facebook.

Why next week?

This election goes to the heart of the members and the club.  We were promised there would be five appointed members and we would be able to vote for our own Board member each year.

That is still true, but we have a choice between a 50 year member and another appointed member and discussion has been delayed.

It will be a fair election, but I pose a question for posters:

Hypothetically, would it be appropriate for sponsors and players to be approached to vote for one candidate over another, unless the other candidate is given the same chance?

As the Returning Officer for the election a few years ago when there were nine candidates, I'm aware of the rules and I have no doubt Ben Hopkins will ensure they are followed, with each candidate given equal treatment.

Last edited by Lee Harradine on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 9:35 am

Just another small point. At the election where I was Returning Officer, all votes were confidential. That can be difficult to organise, but it can put the CEO in a difficult position knowing how each member voted and isn't ideal compared to a secret ballot.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 10:27 am

As you do Lee, I have utmost confidence in our CEO's integrity and professionalism but taking into consideration his many normal duties (with a key staff member on leave) and the increased workload associated with the AGM I do feel the added role as Returning Officer places him in a difficult and unfair position. Frankly, I would not like to have his job.

In response to your question, quote "Hypothetically, would it be appropriate for sponsors and players to be approached to vote for one candidate over another, unless the other candidate is given the same chance?"end quote.

• In terms of the Players, with due respect they are no different to any other Member (except voting rights more later) and as such they are made well aware of the need/opportunity to vote same as any other Member THEREFORE I feel any approach by any Board Member or  Club Employee to them on this election matter is inappropriate.

• Whilst clearly the President & Board Members will communicate with Sponsors as part of the ongoing normal club communication activities it would be entirely inappropriate (perhaps illegal under State Law) for any Board Member or Club Employee to approach or discuss with them the 2 Candidates especially any imputation of the Boards preferred Candidate ----- If the Board or Club Employee facilitates communication between 1 Candidate and Sponsor/s without allowing the same for the other candidate then this would be an issue that the Governance Committee would have to investigate.

I agree with your sentiments in regards to Members votes being confidential and would like to believe and am confident that that information would be kept confidential to himself by the CEO ---- He is a very honorable person. Having said this, in all issues perceptions of onlookers are what counts and that is the reason why I believe that the Returning Officer needs to be a qualified person not in any club Club Management Structure position.

Final point, it has been my long term belief that any Candidate should appoint a scrutineer or scrutineers to attend the counting of votes (as allowed under Constitution) which in this case is not that I believe or infer our CEO cannot count rather there is an inherent complexity in the value of different types of Members votes ----- as an example which many do not know,

3 Playing Members
A Playing Member as defined in Rule 2.8 will be a member of the Club. Playing Members are subject to the restricted voting rights referred to in Rule 21.16 but are otherwise entitled to all privileges of membership. A Playing Member may also be an Ordinary Member

21 MEETINGS OF MEMBERS
21.16 If a poll is demanded every member present in person or by proxy and entitled to vote may cast one vote. However, in determining the outcome of the resolution which is the subject of the poll, the value of a vote cast by a Playing Member, Associate Member or Official Member will have 10% of the value of a vote cast by a member of any other class of Members having the right to vote on the resolution. That is to say, the actual total number of votes cast by Playing Members, Associate Members and Official Members to be counted on such resolution will be equal to 10% of the total number of votes actually cast by Playing Members, Associate Members and Official Members on such resolution.  

Last edited by Oldfella on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I cannot spell idiot)

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 11:21 am

Thanks oldfella, you are a mine of information about the Constitution and the correct procedures.

Firstly, I agree with you about our CEO, Ben Hopkins. I voted yesterday and had no problem with the lack of confidentiality and I have the utmost faith in his ability and integrity.

The value of a player's vote has been looked at by the Club's solicitor and another solicitor before the Constitution vote last December and it was held (and I'm only paraphrasing here, I'm not a solicitor) that their standing as ordinary members over-rides the restriction you referred to. It is a point for the scholars.

I remain concerned that members have no access to a topic on the election on the Club's Facebook site, however. I don't understand this.

Surely now is the time for the Club to embrace its members, encourage debate about the election and bring the club together.

Any perception that the club is backing one candidate over another would be unfortunate, given the promises made, although I am sure this won't happen, given the integrity of all concerned.

Bruce is a contributor to this forum. If Marteine wishes to post something on here, she is welcome and we'll facilitate that for her.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 11:33 am

Lee Harradine wrote:
The value of a player's vote has been looked at by the Club's solicitor and another solicitor before the Constitution vote last December and it was held (and I'm only paraphrasing here, I'm not a solicitor) that their standing as ordinary members over-rides the restriction you referred to.  It is a point for the scholars.
So, if this conflict was known and resolved 12 month ago why has this conflict in the Constitution not been raised as an amendment to the Constitution since --- surely this is a basic of good management as the Constitution & State/Federal laws are the basis of good governance etc.

Further, the Board is very much in their rights to make a interpretation of these rules and any regulations or By-Laws (30.2 however surely Member should be advised of any determination, clarification or item determined as per section 32.

Definitely a communication issue that needs to be followed up on.
32 MATTERS NOT DEALT WITH
Any matter of any kind whatsoever not dealt with or provided for under these Rules may be dealt with in such manner as the Board shall determine.

30.2 The Board shall be the sole authority for the interpretation of these rules and any regulations or By-Laws made thereunder and the decision of the Board upon any question of interpretation or upon any matter affecting the Club and not provided for by these rules or by the regulations and By-Laws made thereunder shall be final and binding upon the members.

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 12:42 pm

FOR THE RECORD

I believe that the players merit a full vote and as such agree with the Boards decision in line with legal advice.

BUT

What happens when those involved move on and a new CEO or Returning Officer is not aware of this determination and applies 21.16.

The Constitution MUST by its nature be an evolving document and all Bylaws (not meeting minutes) should be included or appended to the Constitution for Members knowledge.

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Sun 02 Feb 2020, 3:28 pm

Bit of a problem trying to vote online. The link (in the club email) to the returning officer email address takes me to an error page. Any other Mac users (or PC for that matter) having this problem?
aldo russian
aldo russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Sun 02 Feb 2020, 6:42 pm

Yes I had that problem, reported it and they are trying to fix.

The work around is to select the address group (hold mouse button down and then copy --- paste copied address into email.

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 4:27 pm

Still no place to discuss the election on Facebook, even though more recent posts have been put up.

I don't understand why not?

(Nowhere to discuss the financial results, either) Crying or Very sad
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum