Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games Empty Re: Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games

Post by TAAARS on Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:20 pm

Well with the announcement today on crowd limits at sporting venues I take it SANFL games will be back to normal. Looks like the clubrooms won't be available for supporters at least at half time or after matches for a while yet though if I read things correctly.
TAAARS
TAAARS

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games Empty Re: Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games

Post by LukeO9 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:14 pm

If it remains at 500, how is the Club going to allocate tickets?
LukeO9
LukeO9

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:53 pm

The 2020 SANFL footy season is almost here and we’re excited to be kicking it off with our first two rounds at Adelaide Oval.
At this stage, there is still uncertainty about crowds, with SANFL waiting on further details and advice from the State Government as to how many spectators will be able to attend.
However, we are hopeful that some of our passionate supporters will be cheering us on from the Adelaide Oval grandstands under strict COVID-19 social distancing requirements.
While we are continuing to work through the ticketing process should crowds be allowed, we can confirm that Club Members will be given priority.
If there is a need to use a ballot system for ticket allocation, this would be as per the following membership categories:
Season Members: can register for a ballot for a complimentary ticket to both Rounds One and Two matches at Adelaide Oval (Life Members will be included in this category for the purpose of any ballot system).
Home Match Members: can register for a ballot for a complimentary ticket to the Club’s “home” match at Adelaide Oval
Five match Members: still to be determined if there will be an opportunity for these Members to go into the ballot, dependent on crowd numbers.
This will be a great opportunity for our Members to be part of a unique SANFL footy experience at Adelaide Oval.
If you have yet to sign up for your 2020 Club Membership and are in a position to do so, now is the time!
To join up call our Membership Hotline: 1300 234 851 or follow the link below

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:54 pm

Subject: SANFL Statewide Super League – Rounds One and Two Update
The 2020 SANFL footy season is almost here and we’re excited to be kicking it off with our first two rounds at Adelaide Oval on the weekends of June 27-28 and July 4-5.
At this stage, there is still uncertainty about crowds, with SANFL waiting on further details and advice from the State Government as to how many spectators will be able to attend.
However, we are hopeful that some Club Members will be cheering us on from the grandstands of Adelaide Oval.
While we are continuing to work through the ticketing process should crowds be allowed, we can confirm that we will prioritise our Members in any opportunities to attend the footy.
If there is a need to use a ballot system for ticket allocation, this would be as per the following membership categories:
Season Members: can register for a ballot for a complimentary ticket to both Rounds One and Two matches at Adelaide Oval. (Life Members will be included in this category for the purpose of any ballot system).
Home Match Members: can register for a ballot for a complimentary ticket to the Club’s “home” match at Adelaide Oval
Five match Members: still to be determined if there will be an opportunity for these Members to go into the ballot, dependent on crowd numbers.
Members who are successful in the ballot will be issued with a new electronic, non-transferable ticket, to be scanned from their mobile phone upon entry at Adelaide Oval on match day.
This will be a great opportunity for our loyal Members to be part of a unique SANFL footy experience at Adelaide Oval.
Further updates will be provided as soon as we have more details about crowds and ticketing.
We thank you for your patience and continued support of our Club which is helping us through this season like no other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by merrick1 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:43 pm

Season Members: can register for a ballot for a complimentary ticket to both Rounds One and Two matches at Adelaide Oval. where do you register.
merrick1
merrick1

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:00 pm

merrick1 wrote:Season Members: can register for a ballot for a complimentary ticket to both Rounds One and Two matches at Adelaide Oval. where do you register.
It's not official yet Merrick, in the statement  by the club it says.....

If there is a need to use a ballot system for ticket allocation.

It hasn't been confirmed they will use the ballot system yet, but if they do, I'm sure there will be link given.
firstblood
firstblood

Number of posts : 378
Job/hobbies : The light keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:15 pm

By SANFL Media
As SANFL awaits a decision on crowds for the historic first round of the SANFL Statewide Super League at Adelaide Oval next weekend, SANFL Club members are being advised a ballot system will be used for ticket allocation from Monday.
SANFL Chief Executive Officer Jake Parkinson said that despite uncertainty over spectator numbers, the League and Clubs were planning for a ballot, with priority to be given to members.
Mr Parkinson said SANFL was hopeful of a crowd of more than 2,000 following the success of last Saturday night’s Showdown.
“For those loyal SANFL club members who have shown unwavering support to their club through the most challenging of times, we are working with the clubs to ensure they have first opportunity to be part of a unique footy experience at Adelaide Oval,” Mr Parkinson said.
“We would love to think we could have most of our SANFL club members across the two days in Round One cheering on their team from the Adelaide Oval grandstands.”
The 2020 Statewide Super League season kicks off with four double-headers played across the weekends of June 27-28 and July 4-5.
Each club will play a ”home” and ”away” match across the first two rounds at Adelaide Oval to allow for an even number of home games when competition can move back to suburban venues from round three.
“We would love to think we could have most of our SANFL club members across the two days in Round One cheering on their team from the Adelaide Oval grandstands.”
Jake Parkinson | SANFL CEO
Mr Parkinson said it was a requirement of SA Health that all spectators be issued with a contactless electronic, non-transferable ticket, to be scanned from their mobile phone upon entry at Adelaide Oval on match day.
All attendees also will be required to sign a COVID-19 health declaration that they will adhere to hygiene and social distancing protocols at the game.
Should the ballot be oversubscribed, priority for ticketing will go to those Club Members with match access as part of their membership.
“This is an unprecedented situation for SANFL and our SANFL Clubs so we ask for supporters’ patience and understanding as we work through the challenging task ahead of ticket allocation in a COVID-19 environment,” he said.
Information on how to register for the ballot will be emailed to members on Monday morning.
Club season and home match ticketed members not at the game will be offered free access to the SANFL Digital Pass live stream for season 2020, while all proceeds from subscriptions go back to SANFL Clubs.
Channel 7 will also broadcast three games free to air in the first two rounds, including the blockbuster clash between Glenelg and Norwood and Sunday, June 28.
Spectators, up to a maximum of 300, can attend matches at suburban venues next weekend, including SANFL Reserves, Statewide Super Women’s League, U18 Torrens University Cup and National Pharmacies SANFL Juniors.

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:50 am

To all members, check your emails now to enter the ballot for Sundays game v North.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by merrick1 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:07 pm

Got a ballot .

Last edited by merrick1 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
merrick1
merrick1

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:09 pm

merrick1 wrote:I havent got an email i suppose its the chosen few as usual .
Hey Merrick, give the club a call, they might be able to help.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolie on Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Seems you have to have smart phone to scan ticket. As a member but one without such a phone I’m automatically prohibited from entering. Rather p.......d off
Coolie

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Mate,

I would still put in your application for the Lottery
-- first things first

Then if you win ring the club and discuss you concerns.

Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 705
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:06 pm

PS --- whilst I could put in 3 entries I have not done so due to my health and as such I hope one or two of the posters on here win the lottery ----- good luck guys

Coolie NOMINATE (yes I know im nagging LOL)

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by JCL on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:27 pm

When does the ballot close? I've received communications from the Club recently but this hasn't come through yet.
JCL
JCL

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:30 pm

From club email to eligible Members

registrations close at 5pm Tuesday, 23rd June 2020

Successful members will be notified by email by 5pm Wednesday 24th June along with details about how to access and download your ticket via the Ticketek website.

Click here to register for the ballot and enter your unique code below– registrations close at 5pm Tuesday, 23rd June 2020. Where multiple codes are listed you will need to register each code separately. After submitting your first code please use the site's 'Sign out' function to enable the entry of additional codes.

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by JCL on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:52 pm

Thanks. Hopefully I’ll receive the email today or I’ll contact the club in the morning.
JCL
JCL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodntars on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Oldfella wrote:Mate,

I would still put in your application for the Lottery
-- first things first

Then if you win ring the club and discuss you concerns.

Sadly I don’t think the club can do much about it as it’s a directive from SA Health.

This is a paragraph from the SANFL release a couple of days ago.

Mr Parkinson said it was a requirement of SA Health that all spectators be issued with a contactless electronic, non-transferable ticket, to be scanned from their mobile phone upon entry at Adelaide Oval on match day.
Bloodntars
Bloodntars

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:13 pm

I contacted club and you are correct -- sorry for misinformation.

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:08 pm

JCL wrote:When does the ballot close? I've received communications from the Club recently but this hasn't come through yet.
Check you spam could be there
blacky

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by JCL on Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:48 pm

Thanks. Mine came through around 4:30.
JCL
JCL

Back to top Go down

Post by jmc80 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:55 am

Channel 10 just announced crowds of 5,000 for the SANFL double headers this weekend.
jmc80
jmc80

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Personally i don't think they would get that many in with the ballot only system, i also believe a lot of supporters didn't renew their memberships back before the season shut down.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by jmc80 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:24 pm

I agree. Hopefully means my son and I make it through the ballot then.
jmc80
jmc80

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Just curious, has anyone on here been successful and received an email yet ?

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum