Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games

Post by jmc80 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Nothing for me yet.
jmc80
jmc80

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to allow more SANFL supporters at games

Post by Thiele on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Apparently tomorrow morning now there has been a glitch in the system

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolie on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:58 pm

Just curious. Was each club allocated the same amount of tickets or was it all open. Supporters of Clubs with bigger membership would have greater chance of getting ticket?
Coolie

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky on Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:19 pm

Haven't heard a thing
blacky

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by jmc80 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:04 pm

I've seen a Glenelg mate has tickets.

This a West Adelaide issue then? (Their game is the later one on Sunday).
jmc80
jmc80

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:13 pm

According to the news tonight everyone who applied for a ticket will get one. From what I've heard someone from the club has to send all of the emails manually, so it might take a while

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:31 pm

Also Budgets to be on line for the first couple of rounds

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by merrick1 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:19 am

Has anyone received a ticket for Sundays game yet .
merrick1
merrick1

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by JCL on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am

I haven't received anything.
JCL
JCL

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by jmc80 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 am

Just got mine.
jmc80
jmc80

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:14 am

jmc80 wrote:Just got mine.

Terrific mate

Barrack hard and enjoy.

Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 706
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:21 am

From what iv'e heard, if you get it,
Entry to Adelaide Oval for this event is via mobile smart phone ticketing only. Your membership card will NOT scan for entry.

You will need to Log In to Ticketek via the link below in your email, add your unique code and download your mobile ticket and save in your smart phone wallet.

You have to download it to your wallet on your smart phone...What the hell is that? I think some will struggle with that bit of technology.
firstblood
firstblood

Number of posts : 379
Job/hobbies : The light keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by JCL on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:24 am

I've received mine and have booked my seat.
JCL
JCL

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:30 am

firstblood wrote:From what iv'e heard, if you get it,
You have to download it to your wallet on your smart phone...What the hell is that? I think some will struggle with that bit of technology.

Sorry mate,

given I did not know what actually was a smart phone I just cannot resist sharing my knewly learnt knowledge LOL

A 'mobile wallet' simply refers to an app that gives you the ability to make purchases with your smartphone at point of sale (POS) terminals. Payments are contactless. Mobile wallet apps communicate with POS terminals through technology dubbed 'near field communication' (NFC).

You ask I try to help --- good luck on the weekend ---- presume you and Jason are doing double shifts at different grounds.

Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 706
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by jmc80 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:42 am

firstblood wrote:From what iv'e heard, if you get it,

Yeah - I don't get that part and use Ticketek a lot. Normally you just get an SMS with a link in it. You click the link and it loads the barcode needed to scan for entry.

Funnily enough, when I do that it tells me my ticket isn't ready yet - but I have confirmation emails for my 2 seats so hopefully it all pans out.
jmc80
jmc80

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:53 am

"Oldfella"You ask I try to help --- good luck on the weekend ---- presume you and Jason are doing double shifts at different grounds.

Yes Oldfella, double shift this week for Jason and other volunteers. I think all volunteers / coaching staff are expecting a ticket via phones to be let into Adelaide oval. It's all too confusing Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Well, I presume everyone in the ballot got a ticket because there were more seats than applicants.

There are now 'limited' seats still available.

It's a worry if there's not enough interest.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian on Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:26 pm

Rather than a petition to allow more people to SANFL games, maybe we need a petition to FORCE more people to them.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 839

Back to top Go down

Post by jmc80 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Oldfella wrote:
Terrific mate

Barrack hard and enjoy.

Will do for sure.
jmc80
jmc80

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:29 pm

I'm getting a bit of feedback that this is all too frustrating to get a ticket and quite a few have given up.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:37 pm

It was easy.

First they say you'll be lucky to get a ticket.

Then we'll have a ballot.

So I log on, all goes well. Click here and it's all done. Nope, password required. Password entered, computer shits itself, goes out of screen.  Never mind, I'll get back into the screen. Easier said than done, wont let you. It says you've already got your ticket!

Much swearing, attempted download of Ticketek app to get around it, that fails, so back to square one.  No luck, but eventually I get into the site. All good this time, but I print out the ticket confirmation just to be sure.

Just as well, because I get a message saying my ticket will be sent to my phone.  Ah ha! It arrives and I click on it with great enthusiasm. It says, 'bugger off, it's not ready yet'.

I then read that the SANFL announce that everyone gets a ticket and there's more available (limited numbers, of course) at the ground on the day?

I wonder how much wasted time and swearing went on today, or was I the only one?

PS:  There is an 'M Taylor' named to debut.  Anyone know much about him, from the NT, I believe.

Last edited by Lee Harradine on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:46 pm

Lee,

I had exactly the same experience. Don’t much about Taylor.
Lachlan
Lachlan

Number of posts : 663

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood on Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Mitch Taylor, Aboriginal lad and a reasonably tall athletic looking type with a long kick, should fit in well across half back, one to keep an eye on that might surprise a few.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele on Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:29 pm

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum